Strength training is an important part of an overall fitness program. To reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass and burn calories more efficiently we strength train Mon-Wed-Fri @ 5:30p LIVE online.
Strength training to the rescue! Strength training is a key component of overall health and fitness for everyone.
Our Low to Medium Intensity 30 min sessions aid in:
- Developing strong bones. By stressing your bones, strength training can increase bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Managing your weight. Strength training can help you manage or lose weight, and it can increase your metabolism to help you burn more calories.
- Enhancing your quality of life Strength training may enhance your quality of life and improve your ability to do everyday activities. Building muscle also can contribute to better balance and may reduce your risk of falls. This can help you maintain independence as you age.
- Managing chronic conditions. Strength training can reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic conditions, such as arthritis, back pain, obesity, heart disease, depression and diabetes.
- Sharpening your thinking skills. Some research suggests that regular strength training and aerobic exercise may help improve thinking and learning skills for older adults.
Try a Class....Join Us Live
*More class info including login received immediately after payment