The Morning Ritual
You have probably been asked more than once during your life whether you are an early bird or a night owl. Interestingly, even though most people identify with one over the other, most people fall somewhere between the two classifications.
In other words, they are considered intermediates who don't mainly stay up too late but don't wake up too early either. Shockingly, somewhere around 80% of people are considered intermediaries, not early birds or night owls.
Are you ready to build a morning routine that increases your productivity, energy, and happiness?
With the help of this eBook, you will learn the following:
- Why you should have a morning routine.
- How fast you can expect to see the benefits of a morning ritual.
- How to use a morning journal to create the best morning routine.
- How the main objective will help you create an effective morning routine.
- How to create a new morning routine based on your current practice.
- Why you need a busy morning routine.
- Busy morning routine ideas and tips.
- Why you need a slow morning routine.
- Slow morning routine ideas and tips.
- The dangers of using devices in the morning.
- How to cut out device-use during the morning.
- When devices may be helpful in the morning.
- How your nighttime routine affects your morning.
- Ways to utilize your time at night to make mornings go by smoother.
- How to continue improving your routine down the line.
- And much more!